資料知識行動實驗室 (Data Knowledge Action Lab)
Alex Lin's notes, thoughts & opinions on machine learning, predictive analytics and data mining
facebook / twitter / google+ / what's next?
Posts tagged technology
The Danger of Positive Thinking
- Be positive you’ll achieve your goals, but not that your goals will never change.
- Be positive you’ll do your best, but not that your best will always win.
- Be positive you’ll overcome obstacles, but not that obstacles don’t exist.
- Be positive you can help your customers, but not that everyone is a customer.
- Be positive you’ll make hard decisions, even when it means cutting your losses.
- Be positive you’ll manage your emotions, but not that you’ll never be disappointed.
- Treat positivity as part of your tool kit, but not a tool that fits every situation.
The coolest idea
This private post is locked by crapcha. Please prove you are a human.
pdf ebook “Think Stats: Probability and Statistics for Programmers”
pdf ebook http://bit.ly/RUGZOK
Please also join us at Data Science Community http://bit.ly/Tvo37I
Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. Abraham Lincoln
The technologies which have had the most profound effects on human life are usually simple. Freeman Dyson
← Older posts Page 1 of 6